Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
incordiaq
Paper Tape
Views: 222
Message 1 of 3

8750m very frustrating problem!

hi there dear community,

after 3 days of reading i hope all of the possible forums and underground stuff, i still cant resolve my problem and i am getting very frustated about this stupid litle thing.

the problem :

lenovo g500 with 8750m GPU - after many reinstalls of diferent verions of windows ( 7,8,8.1) i cannot get the drivers to propelly install and work. the most frequent "stuff" that happens is : after installing the driver ( may it be from the lenovo site or from the cd, it makes no diference ) the display starts to flicker very fast and random. the laptop is working at this time , but the moment i finaly get myself to the control panel and start the uninstall process the flickering stops, right as the drivers is uninstaling.

so how do i make it to work?

answears like : reinstall intel and amd drivers then install again will piss me off like hellSmiley Happy

forther more on amd site when trying to auto detect the card it says i dont have amd hardware installed. and when i try to download a generic driver ( like nvidia ) , on the 8xxxM page... it gives me another autodetect software that again says i dont have amd card.

so please help me,

best regards,

Octavian

ps: sorry for my bad english Smiley Happy

incordiaq
Paper Tape
Views: 199
Message 2 of 3

Re: 8750m very frustrating problem!

so in 24h no one can help me? am i to understand that the problem is not fixable?

incordiaq
Paper Tape
Views: 183
Message 3 of 3

Re: 8750m very frustrating problem!

so am i to understand that my problem has no fixes?

then i will make a complaint directly to lenovo for delivering such a good laptop, a laptop that has more driver problems that any on the net, i wish i had known before buying it.

good job lenovo.Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors