Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hxi
Paper Tape
Views: 685
Message 1 of 2

B50-80 & Onelink Dock - Power button problem (again)

Hi there,

I bought a B50-80 (pn 80LT005YCK) and Onelink Dock (pn 4X10A06099) and it's not working correctly together. When the lid is closed, the power button on the dock is not working. I have to open the lid at least 3 cm and then I can turn on the notebook by pressing the Onelink power button. When the lid is closed, it cannot be turned on by pressing the button.

I have installed Windows 10 Pro x64 with all the latest drivers, I used Onelink Dock Driver 1.08.36, I updated notebook Bios to latest 3.00 - no joy, power button is not working. According to spec sheet of Onelink Dock, the power button mirrors the power button on the notebook, which in this case is not true.

I need a reliable information if this can (and when will) be solved by proper Bios update. I bought the Onelink Dock to be able to use the notebook attached to a larger screen and now the Dock is useless for me. Opening the lid every time to switch the notebook on and to pay for this another 100+ Eur just to receive a backup power supply... It has nothing to do with well invested money :-(

Thanks in advance!

hxi
Paper Tape
Views: 655
Message 2 of 2

Re: B50-80 & Onelink Dock - Power button problem (again)

Nobody? No response here, no one responded to email sent to local Lenovo service although automatic reply stated guarranteed reply within 48 hours, no callback since yesterday...
I'm quite disappointed by Lenovo :-(

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors