Options

10 Posts

12-15-2015

SK

9 Signins

97 Page Views

• Views: 97
  • Message 1 of 2

B50-80 & Onelink Dock - Power button problem (again)

2015-12-15, 15:11 PM

Hi there,

I bought a B50-80 (pn 80LT005YCK) and Onelink Dock (pn 4X10A06099) and it's not working correctly together. When the lid is closed, the power button on the dock is not working. I have to open the lid at least 3 cm and then I can turn on the notebook by pressing the Onelink power button. When the lid is closed, it cannot be turned on by pressing the button.

I have installed Windows 10 Pro x64 with all the latest drivers, I used Onelink Dock Driver 1.08.36, I updated notebook Bios to latest 3.00 - no joy, power button is not working. According to spec sheet of Onelink Dock, the power button mirrors the power button on the notebook, which in this case is not true.

I need a reliable information if this can (and when will) be solved by proper Bios update. I bought the Onelink Dock to be able to use the notebook attached to a larger screen and now the Dock is useless for me. Opening the lid every time to switch the notebook on and to pay for this another 100+ Eur just to receive a backup power supply... It has nothing to do with well invested money :-(

Thanks in advance!

Options

10 Posts

12-15-2015

SK

9 Signins

97 Page Views

• Views: 97
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: B50-80 & Onelink Dock - Power button problem (again)

2015-12-17, 16:30 PM
Nobody? No response here, no one responded to email sent to local Lenovo service although automatic reply stated guarranteed reply within 48 hours, no callback since yesterday...
I'm quite disappointed by Lenovo :-(
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete