Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tedd4
Paper Tape
Views: 135
Message 1 of 2

B5400 Stuck on Lenovo Logo (win 10 PRO 1803) after some upgrade

Hi, i have some problem with B5400, I change HDD and make fresh install Windows 10 PRO 1803 ( set secure boot into setup mode for instalaton) and it was instaled properly and i reboot it few times, and everythink was ok. But after run windows update and install some updates ( i left working for some time) it reboot ant won't boot (stuck on lenovo logo) I go to UEFI and make changes (turn off secure boot and turn CSM Support. but it didnt resolve problem. I boot from WIN10 INSTALL USB DRIVE and make new EFI partition (format and create) but it is the same... I remove DVD HDD and battery, install only hdd and its the same...

Did anyone have some tips or sugestion?

BIOS 2.08 from 03/24/2015

All hardware ara diagnosed and OK.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 90
Message 2 of 2

Re: B5400 Stuck on Lenovo Logo (win 10 PRO 1803) after some upgrade

Hi Tedd4.

Thanks for providing all the information. It could be an issue compatibility of Windows 10 version 1803. Based on this article your system is no longer listed as tested device in that version. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors