Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arsalan
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,878
Message 70 of 189

Re: B5400 Touchpad problems win8.1

Hi

plz hard removal your b5400 touchpad and covers your touchpad area base and cover still palte from plastic tape 

your problem 100% resolve after the this practical .

Best Regards 

Arsalan Mirza Lenovo 

marus_0o
Punch Card
Views: 1,869
Message 71 of 189

plz tell your technical support what is the solution to do they , if i do that i will lose my warranty

Javieralonso
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,690
Message 72 of 189

Sorry, I don't speak english, and i have the same problem with the touchpad. Your solution isn't clear for me. Can you explain me in detail?

Thank you

Steviegee
Paper Tape
Views: 1,678
Message 73 of 189

There are no real solution that works perfectly.
1. Return the cmputer and get your money back.
2. Buy a mouse.
3. Wait and hopefully Lenovo will release a driver that works. (Wouldn't bet on that one)
Javieralonso
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,662
Message 74 of 189

I think isn't a software problem. I' m using ubuntu right now and i have the same problem.

I will try to contact to lenovo to get my money back, but in Spain is imposible talk with any operator by phone.

marus_0o
Punch Card
Views: 2,062
Message 75 of 189

Contact lenovo service to try repair this problem... my laptop is again to service. It s the 14 day to service and they didan t repair... i wait to send my monney back.
ov1d1u
Punch Card
Views: 2,054
Message 76 of 189

As I wrote on the M5400 thread, I also got this issue on Linux, which uses different drivers than those on Windows, leading me to believe that this is more of a firmware/hardware issue, not a software one. I did some tests on my Linux box and when I ran evtest while the touchpad gone crazy, seems that the system thinks there is already a finger touching the touchpad. Here is a sample of evtest output; please note that while this data was collected I wasn't touching the touchpad at all. A normal behaviour in this case would be the output waiting at "Testing ... (interrupt to exit)"

I cannot understand how this issue passed Lenovo's QA. Is not an isolated one and it doesn't take too long to trigger it. Fortunately I'm not using the touchpad very much, but there are some situations when I have to and this issue is making everything annoying...

marus_0o
Punch Card
Views: 2,011
Message 77 of 189

Yesterday i was at service to pick up the negation of laptop ( they can't resolve this problem) and after that at store where i bought the laptop and they give all the money back.

Thanks Lenovo for all this mouth without laptop.

I will never buy any lenovo produce.

Sileh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,867
Message 78 of 189

Same problem here, i tried uninstalling the synaptics driver then i tried withour windos driver and the problem doesnt go away at the begining worked good but now after 4 months the touchpad is completely unsuable...

well its a Chinese company anyway, chinese are famous for manufacturing crap products....i myself should have bought an asus laptop but i swallowed that ''lenovo products are reliable'' crap like everybody and got burnt

SimonSvk
Paper Tape
Views: 1,818
Message 79 of 189

I get back my notebook from service and they say it work normal. I have dead pixels and i think the changed display but about touchpad they say it works good. Now when i am using notebook it works but i dont know how long Smiley Very Happy

Edit after 1,5 hour : Touchpad sometimes didnt work and now he didt'n recognize click with buttons or click on touchpad.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors