03-30-2013 10:45 AM
I have a problem with my B570's bluetooth/wifi. I made sure that the wlan slider is ON but the LED light still doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling the Bluetooth driver but it only says that there isn't any bluetooth device detected. Please help.
(When I first bought my laptop it was fine. I'm not sure what happened)
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-01-2013 01:27 PM
Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.
If you have Windows 7, can you try to:
1. Remove the AC adapter and battery then press the power button for 30secs.
2. Reinsert the AC adapter and battery. Boot into the BIOS by pressing F2. When you're in, press F9 to reset defaults and press F10 to save the settings.
3. Click Start > Control Panel > Programs, and uninstall Lenovo Energy Management and reboot
4. Download and install the software below and reboot
Broadcom Bluetooth Driver
3. Press Fn+F5 and check if you have an interface to turn the Bluetooth/WiFi ON/OFF.
4. If you get an error to "turn ON the physical wifi switch" the wifi knob might be faulty. Try to press the One Key Recovery button and test.(note that this will wipe everything from scratch and restore the PC settings to factory).
Let me know your findings
08-30-2013 08:01 AM
i did try all this options but stil my bluetooth & wifi not working. they all show turnoff wifi & bluetooth.
kindly help me ASAP. thanks
(my laptop model no: Lenovo B570)
09-02-2013 01:12 AM - edited 09-02-2013 01:21 AM
When you begin #4:
You should install the Lenovo Energy Management first. (Make sure that you get the right one: check if your system is x32 or x64)
That should do the trick.
I did what neokenchi said but was stuck with the driver not detecting my bluetooth/wlan hardware because I didn't install LEM first.