cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Li_Wei
Paper Tape
Views: 10,178
Message 1 of 5

B570 Bluetooth/WIFI not working (even if wlan slider is ON), LED light doesn't work. Please help.

I have a problem with my B570's bluetooth/wifi. I made sure that the wlan slider is ON but the LED light still doesn't work. I've tried reinstalling the Bluetooth driver but it only says that there isn't any bluetooth device detected. Please help.

(When I first bought my laptop it was fine. I'm not sure what happened)

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 10,068
Message 2 of 5

Re: B570 Bluetooth/WIFI not working (even if wlan slider is ON), LED light doesn't work. Please help

hi Li_Wei,

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

If you have Windows 7, can you try to:

1. Remove the AC adapter and battery then press the power button for 30secs.

2. Reinsert the AC adapter and battery. Boot into the BIOS by pressing F2. When you're in, press F9 to reset defaults and press F10 to save the settings.

3. Click Start > Control Panel > Programs, and uninstall Lenovo Energy Management and reboot

4. Download and install the software below and reboot

Lenovo Energy Management Software      Wireless Lan Driver
IN12STW48WW5.exe                             IN1WLN108WW5.exe
12.8 MB                                                 33.8 MB

Broadcom Bluetooth Driver
IN3BTH49WW5.exe
58.8 MB

3. Press Fn+F5 and check if you have an interface to turn the Bluetooth/WiFi ON/OFF.

Spoiler
wifi energy management.JPG

4. If you get an error to "turn ON the physical wifi switch" the wifi knob might be faulty. Try to press the One Key Recovery button and test.(note that this will wipe everything from scratch and restore the PC settings to factory).

Let me know your findings

Cheers

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Li_Wei
Paper Tape
Views: 9,932
Message 3 of 5

Re: B570 Bluetooth/WIFI not working (even if wlan slider is ON), LED light doesn't work. Please help

I did what you said. Thank you very much for the help! Smiley Happy

deepakgoyal005
Paper Tape
Views: 9,373
Message 4 of 5

i did try all this options but stil my bluetooth & wifi not working. they all show turnoff wifi & bluetooth.

kindly help me ASAP. thanks

(my laptop model no: Lenovo B570)

regards

Deepak Goyal

Li_Wei
Paper Tape
Views: 9,347
Message 5 of 5

When you begin #4:

You should install the Lenovo Energy Management first. (Make sure that you get the right one: check if your system is x32 or x64) 

That should do the trick.

I did what neokenchi said but was stuck with the driver not detecting my bluetooth/wlan hardware because I didn't install LEM first.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors