Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axell
Paper Tape
Views: 1,925
Message 1 of 2

B575e - How to access BIOS

Hi!

I have a B575e. No matter what key I press during boot, I cannot get in to the BIOS and I cant get to the boot menu either so that I could try and flash the bios in case it that would help. Using the bios update utility from windows says that it doesnt work with this machine.

So any suggestions how to access the bios or boot menu?

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,900
Message 2 of 2

Re: B575e - How to access BIOS

I am not an owner of your model, but according to the B575e's User Guide you can enter the BIOS by pressing the F1 key when the Lenovo logo is displayed.

That said, I would recommend that you fully shut down Windows by holding the Shift key and then select Shut Down from the Windows menu.  Trying to use the F1 key after a Windows hibernated sleep does not work.  Windows must be totally shut down. Once you powered up the laptop, start tapping the F1 key.  This should bring up the BIOS menu.

For your reference, here is a link to that User Guide......

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles_pdf/b475e_b575e_ug_en.pdf

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors