09-10-2018

IT

6 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 1 of 1

BIOS Back Flash Lenovo G50-70 + Problems

2019-03-23, 13:08 PM

Hi, sorry for my bad English, but I use the translator.
I hope you can clear up some things for me, since this pc has been through a lot in the last 2 years, but it still works in part.
During the summer of 2017 (or just before) I accidentally deleted the recovery partition from the hard disk, then downloaded with Microsoft Media creation Tool (Windows 10 Home). Once installed I also downloaded the drivers from the Lenovo site, everything worked except the Ethernet port (but it wasn't important). The fact is that the BIOS version is 9acn32ww, and it has always given me some problems. Now I reset the PC again via Media Creation Tool, but I see that the most updated version is the 9acn30ww (the one I had previously), what happened to the 32 on the site? Has it been removed because it also had problems for other users? Is it possible to bring the version back? Currently I tried to enable the flash back, but the operation is interrupted after the restart with an error.
In addition to the Ethernet port, can't install Intel Management Engine Interface and other drivers, the error message refers to minimum unsupported requirements, and I frequently detect lag / freeze in the normal use of the PC, but specifically in games (fortnite), even if it often runs smoothly and without problems, and from the task manager the memories / cpu / gpu are not fully loaded . Another thing, not very important because I use the headphone jack, I noticed that the speakers only work if I unplug a pin from the PCI Express, how come? Will there be conflicts? Or could this problem also be caused by the wrong BIOS version?
Sorry for the long post, thank you already who will want to read everything.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete