06-22-2017

IN

10 Signins

104 Page Views

• Views: 104
  • Message 1 of 1

Cannot change any setting in Bios of Lenovo G50 70 20351

2018-02-21, 17:50 PM

I know my Bios administrative/System and Hard disk password. But when I want to remove them I just cannot do so. When I boot my Laptop it asks me for Hard disk Password which I have and can easily log into my Windows 10 SL.
But When I want to enter my BIOS, it asks me two passwords - first HDD Password and after that System Password. I have both and they work as well. After Entering BIOS - under Security - I can only navigate to the following 2 options:-
1 Set User Password
2 Change User Password.

All other options like: Administrator Password,  HDD Password, Set Hard Disk Password, Change Master Password cannot be navigated. Also I cannot change anything in Configuration, Security and Boot. 
I had removed my internal hard disk and entered BIOS but this way also I could not navigate to these options.
I am attaching herewith print screen. 

I have googled and searched for solutions and tried many times to remove Admin , Master, HDD Passwords but could not do so.
I have read somewhere that flashing BIOS will overcome this problem. But I have not done flashing of Bios. Any help to solve this problem is most welcome. 
Please help
Ashok Kumar Bagaria

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete