Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virtuallife101
What's DOS?
Views: 652
Message 1 of 3

Compatible wireless AC cards for Lenovo G700 labtop

Hello All

I am trying to find out if there is any wireless AC cards that will work with Lenovo G700 series Labtop. I am not sure where to look or how to find out the current card manufature ID or if there is a list of approved wireless AC cards Lenovo knows will work with this machine. If any one has any idea please let me know so I can upgrade. I love this machine and would like to get better wireless speeds.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 643
Message 2 of 3

Re: Compatible wireless AC cards for Lenovo G700 labtop

Hello and welcome,

The whitelisted (model + Lenovo FRU required) WLAN cards are shown on page 72 of the Hardware Maintenance Manual - Lenovo G700, G710

I don't see any AC cards listed.

Your best bet may be a USB wireless AC adapter.  Not ideal perhaps, but inexpensive.

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may contribute and benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Moto English

virtuallife101
What's DOS?
Views: 640
Message 3 of 3

Re: Compatible wireless AC cards for Lenovo G700 labtop

On thanks I would rather have a card that works in labtop but I may have to go with USB one. Thanks for reply.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors