Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 360
Message 1 of 14

Does my laptop have amd graphics or not

can someone help to find out if i have amd graphics i will send my serial number and you lot give me a answer please 

Guru
Views: 332
Message 2 of 14

Re: Does my laptop have amd graphics or not

No need for serial number; reply with your machine type/ model number and I'll check for you.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 329
Message 3 of 14

lenovo g50 - 70 203051
Guru
Views: 322
Message 4 of 14

I'll show you how to find it on your computer, since the only model numbers I'm able to pull up start with a 594-

Search 'display settings', and click on it. Scroll down to 'advanced display settings', then scroll down to 'display adapter properties'. From here you'll see if it has an Intel graphics card (indicating onboard), or Nvidia, AMD, etc (indicating discrete)  

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 314
Message 5 of 14

i have windows 8.1
yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 313
Message 6 of 14

can't seem to find those stuff you asked to do
Guru
Views: 312
Message 7 of 14

Alright, open the 'Run' command, then type 'dxdiag' and click ok. Head over to the display ribbon, and you should see your graphics card.

Regards,
Eric Xu

yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 302
Message 8 of 14

it says intel but not even intel with a number only intel hd graphics family?!! whats going on am sure this laptop has amd graphics too
Guru
Views: 298
Message 9 of 14

That's strange. Go ahead and download this to be sure: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

If it's missing, you can try installing the graphics driver.

Regards,
Eric Xu

yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 293
Message 10 of 14

ive tried all this i am good with laptops and do know alot about them but this is just strange and annyoing as how is it that intel graphics meant to be hd 44xxx but its says hd family -_- thats crazy and i want to find out if this laptop has an amd graphics everytime i try to run the amd grahics installer it goes pass the checking and detcting hardware grahics then it says "application install : install package failure...  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors