cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guru
Views: 65
Message 11 of 14

Re: Does my laptop have amd graphics or not

What did CPU-Z tell you? Was it still listed as HD family or a number?

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 64
Message 12 of 14

still hd family no number at all
Guru
Views: 61
Message 13 of 14

Try these: It doesn't look like you have a graphics card; just onboard graphics. If you want to know what the exact number is, just look up the CPU. 

Using Device Manager

Open the Device Manager

Expand the Display Adapters entry.

Check the details if any other display adaptor is showing

Capture.JPG

Go to BIOS:

Check if any graphic device is present, as shown in the below image.

Capture1.JPG

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

yoitsme20
Paper Tape
Views: 44
Message 14 of 14

in the bios it doesnt have the graphics option and it does say hd graphics family in device manger 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors