Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

24 Posts

04-11-2017

Philippines

58 Signins

303 Page Views

• Views: 303
  • Message 1 of 2

Error C0000022 update in Lenovo G50 80

2017-05-09, 19:19 PM

good day! so i updated my windows 8.1 today and when the update had finished and when it was restarting suddenly "Error C0000022 applying update operation 127529 of 140533 (\Regi...) appears and its been a while and it is still there :( i updated it properly! is there any problem here? is this normal? why is it taking so long! its been while :( please respond asap! thank you so much! 

update: it doesnt turn on! its just black! i havent done anything to it yet :( what should i do please help me out please!!! REPLY ASAP!!!

Answer
Options

4691 Posts

12-11-2015

United States of America

4715 Signins

54117 Page Views

• Views: 54117

Re: Error C0000022 update in Lenovo G50 80

2017-05-09, 22:33 PM

That is a sort of a fatal error, so you are probably going to have to do a System Restore back to a previous restore point to get your computer booting again, and then before updating, make sure to run a checkdisk etc. to ensure you system is stable before updating again.

If you have not already created a System Repair Disk, you can make one from any Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer you have available, just make sure that its OS is a similar 32-bit or 64-bit version of that particular OS to that which is running on your system.    Most likely you have a 64-bit OS, especially if your computer has more than 4GB or RAM installed.   You only need a blank CD-R, but a blank DVD will work as well.

What is a system repair disc and how to create one in Windows

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/what-system-repair-disc-and-how-create-one-windows

Once you have the System Repair Disk, use it to boot up your system (may need to press F12 on startup to access boot menu), and once booted off the disk, Run System Restore to pick a restore point prior to the update to restore too.   

Good Luck,

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

4691 Posts

12-11-2015

United States of America

4715 Signins

54117 Page Views

• Views: 54117
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Error C0000022 update in Lenovo G50 80

2017-05-09, 22:33 PM

That is a sort of a fatal error, so you are probably going to have to do a System Restore back to a previous restore point to get your computer booting again, and then before updating, make sure to run a checkdisk etc. to ensure you system is stable before updating again.

If you have not already created a System Repair Disk, you can make one from any Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer you have available, just make sure that its OS is a similar 32-bit or 64-bit version of that particular OS to that which is running on your system.    Most likely you have a 64-bit OS, especially if your computer has more than 4GB or RAM installed.   You only need a blank CD-R, but a blank DVD will work as well.

What is a system repair disc and how to create one in Windows

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/what-system-repair-disc-and-how-create-one-windows

Once you have the System Repair Disk, use it to boot up your system (may need to press F12 on startup to access boot menu), and once booted off the disk, Run System Restore to pick a restore point prior to the update to restore too.   

Good Luck,

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms