07-29-2019 01:37 AM
From last 4 years , I am using the Lenovo G50-70 laptop with Windows 8.1 and from past few weeks facing issues with the battery.
I am observing that when the battery is plugged in and charger is connected rarely its getting charged but suddenly its getting powered off. Moreover, after removing battery its working fine with direct Power adapter.
It is getting charged when its powered off but the charging LED indicator is also not blinking sometimes.
I tried below troubleshooting steps till now :
1) Tried resetting power , removing battery and reinserting.
2) Tried changing the Power adapter.
3) Tried Gauge reset and batter troubleshoot with Lenovo diagnostics tool.
4) Updated BIOS and enable/disable/updates device driver managers.
5) Reset the BIOS configuration to default.
After following above steps also , issue still persists. I also tried running battery report and the same has been attached here.
It would be great if I could get some help.