Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yudi7
What's DOS?
Views: 154
Message 1 of 1

G 570 Hinge problem

Hey I bought this lenovo g 570. 6months later had this know issue of hinge so I went back to shop from where I bought it n they got it repaired as it was in warranty. It happened again after 4 months so I tighten up the screws myself, it was working fine. Now its giving problem again and now something is broken inside as it can be seen I went back to shop and they says its not in warranty so they will charge. This is ridiculous because this is know popular problem you guys can't fix it and still charging us to get it fixed every 6 months. Its not my **bleep**ing problem that warranty expired, when it was in warranty why the hell u guys didn't fix it properly. Does it mean we need to pay every 6 months to get it repaired? Does it mean we need to pay because u guys can't find solution? 

This is not enough I called customer care service, explained this stupid guy everything n he repeated this "sorry we can't do it for free"stupid line 4-5 times while I'm still trying to explain what's happening. I got frustrated and told him get your manager. Guess what he told me to wait and never came back. I waited for 7 minutes n hung up.

Can anybody help me in this?? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors