Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pan1
What's DOS?
Views: 442
Message 1 of 3

G30-50 Sound Problem

I bought a laptop a couple of weeks ago and have noticed that when i play music, the sound often goes quieter for a bit and then back to normal vulume after a few seconds.  I notice that the sound goes quiet especially when clicking on different screens or opening new windows. Is this because the computer doesnt have enough ram to cope with the applications i happen to be using at any one time?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 422
Message 2 of 3

Re: G30-50 Sound Problem

Hi Pan1,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per the query we understood that you are facing issue with low sound in your G 30-50 laptop.

Please boot the system into the safe mode and check for the issue, also try to reinstall the audio drivers and check for the issue.

Click here for the audio driver for windows 7(64 bit).

Click here for the audio driver for windows 8.1(64 bit).

Hope this helps. Do post back if issue persists!

Best regards,       

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

pan1
What's DOS?
Views: 403
Message 3 of 3

Re: G30-50 Sound Problem

Hi Ashwin S

Thank you for the advice.  I installed the audio drivers and rebooted in safe mode and there is an issue with the audio.  It stated that either Windows Audio or Windows Audio Point Builder is not working and that they both need to be working for audo to be working correctly. Do you know how to fis this problem?

Thanks

Pan1

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors