Message 11 of 26

Re: G50-30 problem with installing windows 8 or 10

great it works thanks alot

maijaz09
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,370
Message 12 of 26

Sir I have the same problem and also I have installed Windows 7 may be 30 times in just 3 months bcoz whenever I have go get up urgently from my laptop I should have to shout down it illegally by pressing the power botton and when I come back and trying to turn it on ,it doesn't .It ons then just in 1 sec it turn off

SeniorGuru
Views: 4,360
Message 13 of 26

When you shut the notebook down immediately by holding the power button it prevents windows from locking the file system, and the drive also will fail to store information held in memory.

This can also cause hardware damage to the disk drive, as the read/write heads may be in the midst of an operation.

If you have to get up and leave quickly, just shut the lid (close the LCD) and store it. This will put the laptop to "sleep" gracefully and avoid causing damage.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
maijaz09
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,358
Message 14 of 26

Sir I love you uuuuummmmmaaaahhhhh and thanks for replying me .... 

I will do same as you said but 

I have a question I made a usb drive as my recovery disk of windows 10 and if in future I shutdown illegally my laptop and the same problem occurs (i:e turning on laptop and after some seconds it repeatedly turns on and off) , can I use my recovery disk to bring back my data and windows ?

Thanks

SeniorGuru
Views: 4,344
Message 15 of 26

Provided that the disk is OK and not damaged the USB drive  will work for Windows Recovery.  Again, this is provided the hard disk is not damaged, and the recovery partition on the USB drive is intact and useable.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
maijaz09
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,079
Message 16 of 26

Hii sir thanks for you help ...

I just need a little help more ..

Sir actually I am using windows 10 pro 64 bit and my laptop is g30-50.

sir I can't install navida graphics even there is navida graphics in the driver list in lenovo support website for my laptop .then why can't I install.

Mofa
What's DOS?
Views: 3,543
Message 17 of 26

I have created an account only to say: Give this man a cookie! (Or a beer, or a whole six pack!)

SeniorGuru
Views: 3,370
Message 18 of 26

When you see drivers online for your notebook, they post every driver available to all models of your machine type...

IE - your machine has hardware options that others do not, and vice versa.

The best way to determine what hardware is in your machine (notebook / laptop / tablet) is to find your shipping invoice or look at the label on the shipping container. Either should detail all included options "as built" for your computer.

The other more technical way is to open the Device Manager in Windows and look for any / all hardware. If there are "unknown device" indicators then you are needing to find drivers for that device.

Best bet for finding the right drivers for an "in warranty" computer is to contact support agents by phone, provide them with your serial number and have them assist you with downloading and installing the drivers.

Good luck.

CB

SeniorGuru
Views: 3,368
Message 19 of 26

It is a lot easier than than... Just use the "Kudos" button (red with plus and a star) at the bottom of the post you intend to say "thanks" to.

Cheers....

CB

Kayz5ive
Paper Tape
Views: 2,889
Message 20 of 26

did this on my Lenovo G50 and it worked. Thanks a lot!!!Man Very Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals