Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xavie7
What's DOS?
Views: 100
Message 1 of 1

G50-70 - Unexpected shut downs

Yesterday, I have tried opening my G50-70 laptop, I heard the built-in fan roll, I saw light on my keyboard, but the screen won't just turn on.. It stays there fully black, so I tried removing the battery , the charger and my (external) mouse and leaving them for a while, I put them back in and open it later on and it is all fine.. I used it for merely 10 minutes (Battery was about 60% charged) and it just SHUTS OFF immediately without any warning and the screen won't turn on when opened... again, so I do the same thing that I have did before but waited a little longer,  and it worked with me till I closed it, and went back to sleep.

The next day it worked out for some time, then it shuts off the same way it did before, I try plugging the charger is disbelief and I find out there is no light coming from the laptop to indicate that it is charging, and when I tried opening it this time, it didn't start AT ALL, so I removed the battery AGAIN and wait then put it back.. The laptop opens,  but suddenly shuts down before I enter my password.. so I'm pretty much stuck in a paradox, any help is appreciated...

Right now as I am typing this.. the laptop opened and didn't shut down for 5 whole minutes, but is liable to  any second.. please help

NOTE : The battery, the laptop with all its parts, and the charger with the AC adapter all are bought together, aka They are bought in one, original box

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue.

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors