Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

09-13-2015

India

7 Signins

65 Page Views

• Views: 65
  • Message 1 of 1

G50-80 - OneKey Optimizer Battery Calibration Gone Wrong Please Help

2015-09-13, 14:02 PM

I own a Lenovo G50-80.I had been using the laptop for about 4-5 months and thought that a calibration would be necessary to extend the battery life.At that time the battery would last to about 3hrs max.

I started OneKey Optimizer and clicked on battery calibration and it started when the battery was around 50%,and onekey had message saying "the power should not be unplugged,or it must not go to sleep and stuff".

So i let it do its thing,and suddenly after an hour or so there was a power outage.

Then i noticed the laptop,the battery was at 14%.It scared the hell out of me.I charged it all the way to 100% and resumed the battery calibration after power was back.

Now the battery is giving me a maximum of 1hr 30mins.I haven't a clue what i should do ,please help me ,Im a NOOB here.Even now the battery charged to 100% after 15 minutes is showing 61%.Please tell me what should be done.Waiting for your reply

Thanks in Advance

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms