Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martinc1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 130
Message 1 of 3

G500..... levono energy managment... battery issues

Ok this is odd i have used this software only a few days ago with no issues no windows updates of any kind and no new software installed.....

now i open the energy managment no problem i can click on the battery options battery mode... battery guage reset .... battery information, they all work has the should.... however if i goto the battery guage reset  if i click to change maximum battery life to optimized battery life it instantly kills the system no safe shutdown it just turns the laptop off instantly same if i press start on the battery guage reset just kills the laptop..... i can unplug the power lead and the system runs for a good 4 hours so i know its not a battery issue. 

anyone any ideas

windows 10 64bit

SeniorGuru
Views: 94
Message 2 of 3

Re: G500..... levono energy managment... battery issues

Try re-installing the Lenovo Energy Manager... It sounds like it has been corrupted somehow.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
martinc1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 72
Message 3 of 3

Re: G500..... levono energy managment... battery issues

ok i tried uninstalling same issue tried different versions same issue realy odd 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors