cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lastchance
Paper Tape
Views: 316
Message 1 of 2

G510 SATA disk on Controller 0 Port unknown, IQRL not less or equal errors plus 100% disk usage

Hi,

Bought a G510 running w8.1 in May.  After 3 months of untroubled use I started getting all of the above error messages and problems.

Restored to factory image. updated bios and updated drivers problems still persisted, all hardware tests were fine.

Contacted Lenovo, laptop needed to be shipped to Germany, from UK as it appears there are no facilities in the UK??, to be examined. 

The solution... Lenovo replaced the hard disk.

Laptop was working fine again until a couple of weeks ago (about 3 months elapsed since original repair!!)  and exactly the same problems have returned. 

The joke is I dont even use the laptop seriously as I dont trust it, and it spends 99.9% of its life as an expensive web browser machine.

Surely the drive hasn't failed again, are they really that bad, or does the real problem lie somewhere else?

Either way I'm totally unimpressed, no doubt having to send the laptop off for another 10 day holiday in Europe. :-(

Anybody got any suggestions whats happening here?  Many thanks

xymic
Punch Card
Views: 296
Message 2 of 2

Re: G510 SATA disk on Controller 0 Port unknown, IQRL not less or equal errors plus 100% disk usag

Maybe you can have someone analyze dump files and figure out what's causing this issue. 

You can wait for one of the staff to reply or you can ask at Microsoft Answers as well.

Top Kudoed Authors