Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanos75x
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,081
Message 31 of 82

Betreff: G510 "Switchable" Graphics

Dear FloFlo sorry my mistake. I have G500 and i made the BIOS upgrade. But I think it is matter of time to fix it for all Lenovo Laptops to work as the usual and not opposite F1,F2... keys.
Now I 'll be waiting for your answer because I can make the same settings in catalyst but when I run Heaven Benchmark from Unigine always runs with Intel HD even I select ultra graphics high performance and have the power adaptor plugged in. Smiley Happy

FloFlo
Paper Tape
Views: 4,074
Message 32 of 82

Hi Thanos,

i just tested this in game, and it switches..im so glad.

In dota2 i had before 60fps on max graphics, now i have 100fps
In Wow i had 70 fps on fair graphics, now i have 150fps

I recommand you try out this driver, uninstall intel and amd, and install the unix driver as described by bagges above.

Regards, hope you figure it out.
kuklusman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,062
Message 33 of 82

Can you post Heaven Benchmark results? I tried this driver, but did not get new result. Still 502 (ultra settings).
thanos75x
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,029
Message 34 of 82

I have reinstalled clear windows 7 64bit.

Then I installed the drivers you said :   "Catalyst_13.9_WHQL_UnifL_PT.exe"

As you can all see from pictures both drivers are installed but windows notice appers down right running in demo mode ???

Then I put the settings to run Heaven benchmark with high performance and ultra graphics and again AMD is not running. The Benchmark always play with Intel HD... Smiley Sad

I dont know what to do anymore...

bagges
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,018
Message 35 of 82

You installed an old version of the unifl driver with wrong certificates. therefore the testbuild messages is in the right corner. You need Catalyst_13.9_WHQL_UnifL_UP3.exe

thanos75x
Fanfold Paper
Views: 4,013
Message 36 of 82

OK my mistake. One more try! Thank you again for your answer. I hope this time run Heaven Benchmark and see AMD taking place... I can't see intel again Smiley Tongue
Gaja
What's DOS?
Views: 3,946
Message 37 of 82

Helo Flo Flo!

I tried to install Catalyst_13.9_WHQL_UnifL_UP3, but while it installing AMD drivers it says pack error, and in the notes it says video transcoding is failed! Can you help me why it is? I cant do anything :/ Did you install intel vga driver from this as well?
Could you tell me the order of the all drivers and the names of them, what you used?
And the order pls!
Thank u for help!
In drivers i mean chipset and the others as well! Please tell me the version of them and the place or site where i can find them!

Gaja
What's DOS?
Views: 3,945
Message 38 of 82

And the other problem is, that my catalyst control center (any of them) doesnt give me the chance to set anything, only open and i can do nothing in that! i dont have a window where i can decide wich vga i want to use! Smiley Sad now i'm on windows 7 ulitmate 64x, because i have done everything on that way you wrote here!

FloFlo
Paper Tape
Views: 3,936
Message 39 of 82

Hi,

first install the intel driver, here you must you have to select wich procesor you have(1st generation, 2nd generation or 3rd/4th gen: in my case i have 4th gen) so i had to select the last option.), restart the computer and then install the amd one.
Gaja
What's DOS?
Views: 3,903
Message 40 of 82

Thank You! But before these? Should I install any other drivers before I begin this? I mean chipset, or other intel drivers etc. And why is that, while i'm installing amd, it writes that there is a pack error, and video transcoding code filed?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors