Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHiZUOKA
Paper Tape
Views: 5,082
Message 51 of 82

Re: G510 "Switchable" Graphics

Thank you I will give it a try, I hope it will gonna work.

kuklusman
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,068
Message 52 of 82

Betreff: G510 "Switchable" Graphics

Nl, FloFlo! Thank you very much. I got 534 with similar settings.
SHiZUOKA
Paper Tape
Views: 5,028
Message 53 of 82

I tried Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with Framework 4.5 and without framework 4.5 and Leshcat 13.9 and 13.12 still the same error, Catalyst is crashing when I try to use it in World Of Tanks for example. I'm thinking of selling this notebook it's useless without the HD8750.

olerex
Paper Tape
Views: 5,008
Message 54 of 82

Hi, I think have this switchable graphics problem.

In AMD settings everything is okay, I can choose between high perfomance and power saving, but when i play gta IV and open benchmark there, it shows in benchmark Intel Hd 4600 graphics not AMD graphics. But game moves okay I think, maybe just benchmark shows intel, i don't know.

Other problem is that in taskbar, amd shows intel graphics. I got picture of this, too.

problem.png

My english is pretty **bleep**ty, but I hope you understand.

Please help!

Zsoca
What's DOS?
Views: 4,968
Message 55 of 82

Hy, 

I have got a new Lenovo G500 laptop for Christmas.

Spec.: i5-3230m, 4Gb, 8570m 2 Gb with HD4000 integrated, Win8 64 bit.

So, I installed all drivers from the disc, but the Radeon 8570m didn't work. I read all comments in this topic, and after, I reinstall the drivers from the support.lenvovo, but the results was the same.

I tried to change some parameters in the CCC, but the didn't change anything. The games have shown that the Intel GPU was working.

I would like to get some help for this problem.

Thank you, 

hessu
Paper Tape
Views: 4,831
Message 56 of 82

Hi,

Same problem here! Bought G510 (with Windows 8.1 64-bit) for Xmas, and when I started playing the World of Tanks first time with this new laptop, I noticed immediately that something is not right. Game did set automatically graffics to low quality level, which was a first indicator to me that Radeon must have not been running the graffics in this game.

Command 'Dxdiag' show Intel 4600 as only GPU for my PC, which is also strange,...shouldn't it show Radeo 8570M as well?

Then I updated both Intel and Radeon GPUs drivers, updated also chipset drivers, but none of those actions helped. (drivers with support for Windows 8.1 64-bit)

Looking forward to see a permanent fix for this critical malfunction soon.

Thanks!

adrianalin
Paper Tape
Views: 4,809
Message 57 of 82

Hello,

I managed to install all drivers for Lenovo G510 (including AMD Radeon HD 8570M graphics and  intel HD graphics 4600). I used the drivers CD which i received with the laptop (Win8 drivers for 32 & 64 bit), using Windows 8 64bit (these drivers don't work on windows 8.1 !!!). I followed the instructions from the CD, they specify the order in which all drivers should be installed.

The AMD graphics and Intel graphics shows up in Device Manager; on right click on Desktop, i can open the "Graphics properties" and "Configure Switchable graphics" without crashing. 

olerex
Paper Tape
Views: 4,805
Message 58 of 82

Hey, I got same.

But when you right click on catalyst icon, you got same? Only Intel shown there.

problem.png

And when you open dxdiag (High perfomance choosed in Catalyst Control Center), it only shows Intel graphics?

untitled.png

Hope you all understand what I asked and you can help me, please.

Best of luck to you!

hessu
Paper Tape
Views: 4,743
Message 59 of 82

Yes, it's same situation as on those screenshots. Any comments from Lenovo's side?
cristi_nel
Paper Tape
Views: 4,653
Message 60 of 82

Hi there!

If you can see "configure switchable graphics" and you can configure-it, it works.

i tryed with another notebook, an HP also  with Intel & AMD graphics, and on dxdiag it show only Intel.

And on HP I am sure that AMD card is working.

Run Heaven Benchmark and check it. ( with AC plug connected ) my latest score : 566, with both video cards listed.

Regards,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors