cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Views: 100,696

Question

I just bought Lenovo G560 and installed Windows 7 Pro. x64 and installed drivers from the driver CD shipped with my purchase. After installation I had an unknown device error message:

Device id = Acpi\Vpc2004

I went to the Windows 7 Solution Center and there was a prompt to download Energycut. I did but nothing changed; the Power Management Program could not work too.

Answer

That ACPI\PC2004 driver for the Lenovo G560 is for Lenovo Energy Management.

The following link will direct you to the download of the file: 
Lenovo Energy Management - IN1EGC15WW6.exe - 7.91 MB Windows 7 64bit v5.4.0.8

Useful links:

Lenovo Energy Management for Windows 7 Part 1: On Screen Display 

Lenovo Energy Management for Windows 7 Part 2: Power Settings

Was this information helpful?

Comments
BaD_BoY

Народ, подскажите, что за проблема и как ее убрать?
У меня ноутбук Lenovo G780. Проблема в самом Lenovo Solution Center, все вроббе бы работает, но в строке Проверка есть раздел сканировать оборудование, так вот, уже несколько дней, как перестал сканировать. Запускаешь базовый тест на сканирование и все, далее должно идти выполнение, но он стоит на месте, ничего не происходит и так уже несколько дней Пытался восстановить систему не помогло. И после как пытаюсь закрыть сканирование и саму программу, то она просто зависает полностью, пока через диспетчер не закроешь... ПРОШУ, ПОДСКАЖИТЕ, ЧТО МОЖНО СДЕЛАТЬ???

Mybi
kilroy220

hi...My wife has a Lenovo G series laptop and I think it's a G560 and the wifi is turned permenantely off. How do I turn the wifi back on?

Alirezamoharami

i have laptop G510 and i was installed Windows on it ,so i have problem on follow:

1- PCI Simple communication controler.

2- SM bus controler

3- unknown device 

4-USB2.0-CRW

please help me for solve it