Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-10-2010

Czech Republic

35 Signins

79 Page Views

• Views: 79
  • Message 1 of 1

G560 - Recording Devices

2010-03-10, 22:05 PM

Hi,

A month ago i got this computer. Since then, i have noticed some complications. There were two of them. The first was, that I had some problems with recording "What You Hear" trough Audacity. I thought it may be a software or compatibility error, but i have tried several versions of audacity and finally Adobe Soundbooth. Nothing worked. (Microphone was ok, but "What you hear" wasn't an available option) The second issue was with PunkBaster. I got kicked from a server within 5 minutes. (Unknown windows API function) I've tried to google this issue, and i have found out that it might have something to do with recording devices too.

To the point. When I open sound option, and go for "Recording" tab. I am not able to see any devices except Microphone, and Input (which is called also a "Microphone" from unknown reason) Even if i allow to show all devices ( by option "show disabled/unplugged devices")

All my drivers are up to date, and windows trobleshooter didnt help.

Thans for any help.

Lenovo g560
CPU: Intel I3-350M 2.26G
RAM: 4096M
Graph. Card: NVIDIA GeForce 310M (512MB,DDR3)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms