Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saylor66
What's DOS?
Views: 121
Message 1 of 4

G560

Перестали работать usb порта с левой стороны, с правой давно сломан, по этому не знаю. Не видит не флешку ни мышку. После этого сразу начала тормозить система при входе вкладки и окна открываются словно слайд-шоу. Так же в виде слайд-шоу работает и видео как в браузере так и скачаное видео

SeniorGuru
Views: 103
Message 2 of 4

Re: G560

Translated from Russian via Google:

The usb port stopped working on the left side, with the right one broken for a long time, I do not know about it. 
Does not see a flash drive or a mouse.
After that, immediately began to slow down the system when you enter the tab and the windows open like a slide show.
Also in the form of a slide show, there is also a video in both the browser and the downloaded video

If I understand correctly - the USB ports no longer operate (non-working state) due to physical damage to one of the ports.  Also - computer appears to be slower than normal especially with CPU intensive operations.

With damage to the USB it may have shorted out the pins, causing the USB bus to be in constant use, or even dead.  This can lead to system issues, including but not limited to the ones you appear to suffer from.

This will require replacement parts, possibly a system main board to resolve, and I would suggest contacting Lenovo to see if the parts to fix your system are still available, and under warranty.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Saylor66
What's DOS?
Views: 97
Message 3 of 4

Правый был сломан давно и по этому не использовался, но другие 2 usb работали, не давно подключал мышь сначала выдавало неопознанное устройство, помогала перезагрузка, а в этот раз просто отключились и больше не работали

English translation.....

The right one was broken for a long time and was not used for this, but the other 2 usb were working, not long ago the mouse was connected, it first issued an unidentified device, the reboot helped, and this time it was simply disconnected and no longer worked

Mod's Edit: Google translated for benefit of English readers.
Since this is an English forum, please post in English as it will ensure a better response. Thanks!

Редактирование Mod: Google переведен для пользы английских читателей.
Поскольку это английский форум, пожалуйста, напишите на английском языке, так как это обеспечит лучший ответ. Благодаря!

SeniorGuru
Views: 89
Message 4 of 4

Understood. I am sorry to hear that the problem has become worse over time. The USB ports would appear to be the cause of the problems... even if the original damage was a few years ago, the issue sometimes will take that long to show up.

The only way to really know for sure is to put the system on a service bench and open it up to inspect each module, and replace the ones that are affected.

This would be a labor intensive effort and may end up costing more than a new laptop would.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors