Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-15-2011

australia

4 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 2

G570 USB 2.0 Ports (2 on left) Require Force to use

2011-10-15, 3:48 AM

I've had this laptop for about 2 weeks and have noticed that the 2 USB 2.0 ports on the left require a lot of force to accept any usb cable. The single USB 2.0 port on the right accepts all usb cables with ease. I suspect a design flaw of somesoft and am worried that this is going to become a problem down the road which might lead to warranty denial due to physical damage caused by excessive force. Has anyone else noticed this? Have you contacted Lenovo? Do they have an email suppport team or just the call center?

FYI-I am an computer service technician and test/use USB ports all day long. They should accept a usb cable with ease.

Thanks for the help!

Options

7 Posts

10-09-2011

Poland

17 Signins

134 Page Views

• Views: 134
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: G570 USB 2.0 Ports (2 on left) Require Force to use

2011-10-15, 9:03 AM

hello, I also have lenovo G570 and also requires the use of force. But from experience I know that with time USB ports are becoming looser. The output is also permanently plugging the cable and connecting devices to usb extension cable. I'm technican too :). I think G570 is good computer.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms