Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mayynak
Paper Tape
Views: 3,741
Message 1 of 4

G570 can't into bios

when i try to open laptop , it says " no booteble device , blabla" . i removed the harddisk and checked the hard drive another computer it works perfectly no problem.

after that i connect the HDD and try again nothing change . then i try to open bios nothing happend it just keep saying no booteble device . i try everyting f2 , f12 and every F buttons try with every button FN still nothing change . how do i open this thing bios ?

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 3,714
Message 2 of 4

Re: G570 can't into bios

F2 is normally the right button you need to press at boot to enter the BIOS on you system.  

You may be able to get into setup by pressing the NOVO button, and selecting BIOS setup, or via the F12 "Boot Options" screen by selecting Enter Setup.  

If you still cannot get into the bios, try unplugging the AC, removing the battery, and then pressing and holding the power button for about 60 seconds, and re-assembling before trying again.

BTW, the error may not be that the system does not see the HD, but rather than the Windows boot information on the HD is damaged.

Good luck,

mayynak
Paper Tape
Views: 3,698
Message 3 of 4

still same . can't get into bios . and this laptop don't have NOVO button
satya_kudupudi
What's DOS?
Views: 1,333
Message 4 of 4

installing https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-6000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-6330m surprisingly solved boot problem. try it, bro! I wasted many hours trying to enter boot setup. catalyst control center is the culprit. uninstall it n install above n don't upgrade. there is a beta upgrade that i didn't try which may fix the issue.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors