06-04-2012

United Kingdom

6 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 2

G575 Windows 7 Home Premium activation problem and easy camera wont work

2012-06-04, 13:56 PM

I have bought the G575 a month ago for my parents and everything was fine but yesterday i looked at the laptop and the camera was not working and the windows was not activated. I tried to activate it online by providing the windows key at the bottom of the laptop but it didn't work. Later i saw that the camera was not working and i tried to install the driver for it from the lenovo website and the installation failed saying that the device can't be discovered. I opened the device manager and tried to install the drivers trough the windows update and it failed saying that the drivers are found but the file is not found for the usb composite device. Any suggestions how the problems can be resolved?

Options

958 Posts

01-05-2010

INDIA

981 Signins

6198 Page Views

• Views: 6198
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: G575 Windows 7 Home Premium activation problem and easy camera wont work

2012-06-08, 14:39 PM

Hello saso and welcome to community,

You need to enable the camera by Fn+Esc key and then install the camera driver.

If you have received the pre-loaded Windows 7 with the laptop it comes as activated. If there is issue with pre-installed Windows 7 then you need to reinstall the Windows with OneKey Recovery

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms