cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmhasan1950
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,822
Message 41 of 71

Re: [G580] Battery plugged in, not charging!

Brilliant! It worked for me
gdvlad
Core Memory
Views: 3,807
Message 42 of 71

Worked for me!

nicolecwilson
What's DOS?
Views: 3,662
Message 43 of 71

I had the same problem and then I did what you said and it worked perfectly for me. My laptop is charging all the way now for me!!

rameshr15
What's DOS?
Views: 3,582
Message 44 of 71

@AcctngAtLAFund wrote:

My Lenovo G580 is a few weeks old and I just had this problem for the firs time. As suggested, I opened the energy management and changed the battery life setting. At first that didn't work, so I tried unplugging and plugging the power cord. I had tried that before and it didn't work, but when I changed the battery setting AND unplugged and replugged, then my battery starting charging!

Thanks everyone for the help.

Rick

Serag
What's DOS?
Views: 3,563
Message 45 of 71

I Can't remove the battery from my z410 ... its build in Smiley Sad((

MiKo1
What's DOS?
Views: 3,450
Message 46 of 71

Thanks a lot - worked for me!

lenovo g 500s 

rvirajak
What's DOS?
Views: 3,332
Message 47 of 71

thanks a lot linefly1231. it was such an easy solution to my two days headache regarding that problem.
martin199631
What's DOS?
Views: 2,815
Message 48 of 71

I have energy manager but i can't find any option to maximum my battery life please help Smiley Sad

I have windows 10 x64

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,804
Message 49 of 71

@martin199631 wrote:

I have energy manager but i can't find any option to maximum my battery life please help Smiley Sad

I have windows 10 x64

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

What model you have?

Have you checked the Lenovo Settings app?  Enabling and disabling Conservation mode can be found there.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

new11
Paper Tape
Views: 2,782
Message 50 of 71

help me please! i admit that its sometimes over charge because i always forgot to unplug it after its charging time and sometimes i often left it charging while i'm sleeping for the whole night.... but it only happen for like 6-7 times a month i guess 

the first problem that i have notice was that the battery will drained so fast...it does not even take an hour or sometimes 30 min before it near 20% again from full charge.....then since i have to use my laptop to do school project or when I'm downloading sometimes with the 1st condition of fast battery draining i have to plug in the charger wth it but will unplug it until it reaches 100 or when i'm done but when i do that the screen's goes black but will light up again after a few seconds.....then when its fully drained it will not open even if i plugin the charger..wherein before if i just plug in the charger it will open again but it will start from a sleep mode now none of that .....

and the main problem is that its not charging at all,.. i tried fixing it following instruction from blogs, post ad video on any websites and none work so far ......so i'm asking this please help me!!!  

and also can upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 pro  be also a cause for this problem or not???

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors