Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

G580 - HOW TO ENABLE WIFI?

[ Edited ]

I have lenovo G580 INTEL PENTIUM (CPUB950@2.10GHz  2.10GHz) and I have also Windows7.  I want to enable WIFI to do internet. How to do it? 

Mod's Edit: System model added to front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Guru
Message 2 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: HOW TO ENABLE WIFI?

[ Edited ]

getitforyou wrote:

I have lenovo G580 INTEL PENTIUM (CPUB950@2.10GHz  2.10GHz) and I have also Windows7.  I want to enable WIFI to do internet. How to do it? 

Provided you have a WiFi adapter installed in your notebook, you will need to turn on WiFi in your notebook then sign on to an available wireless network.  I suggest downloading your user manual and reading up on this subject for more information. If you do not see any wireless networks, you may need to purchase a Wireless Router from your internet service provider.  If you do not have a WiFi card in your computer you will need to contact Lenovo directly to purchase a compatible card for your specific notebook.

Also - make sure you have a good anti virus software suite installed before you go online.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
Top kudoed Authors