cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claudiu87C
Paper Tape
Views: 170
Message 1 of 2

G580 - Wifi keeps disconnecting & bluetooth freeze.

Hello i have a problem with my lenovo it seems as much as i try the g580 has serious issues in compatibilty with windows 10,first of all the wifi keeps dissconecting and the bluetooth (when it works) has a massive freeze on the mouse,do you have a solution for the drivers or tell me a compatible wifi card that i can change so i can work,it is not ok for a company not to solve this issue when there are so many people with this problem .I would really love a reply regarding this situation .

Mod's Edit: Additional information added to Subject line for clarity of issue and moved this post to its own thread.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 144
Message 2 of 2

Re: G580 - Wifi keeps disconnecting & bluetooth freeze.

Hi Claudiu87C,

Thank you for writing in. Based on the article below the Ideapad G580 is not compatible with Windows 10 OS and there will be an issue with the functionality of the laptop as there will be no drivers to support the OS. We recommend that you go back to the original OS instead. Even if you replace it with the latest WLAN card if it does not support the system and doesn't have an updated driver for Windows 10 it will still have an issue.

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103535

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors