12-18-2013 11:06 AM
I'm using lenovo G580(20157) wireless is connected to wifi network sometimes it disconnected automatically and shows no internet access while disconnecting and connecting to particular wifi network shows internet access but sometimes without system restart I'm unable to use internet.
I have installed updated drivers and it's in warranty period.
Suggest me with proper solution
12-20-2013 02:50 AM
Hi Durgaprasad ,
Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums
I’m sorry to inform you that the Wireless feature is not working as expected in your G580. I suggest you to download the driver again and while installing right click and select “Run as administrator” option as doing this will install the complete driver without any error.
NOTE: Please click on "Select Product" then in "QUICK PATH" enter the model no. as G580 select the exact model.
Hope this helps!!!
Do post us back if the issue still persists.
12-28-2013 07:06 PM
if switching the cables do not work try either of these: just a note the first one worked for me..also these are not my fixes but ones i have come across that may be of help
-Goto Control Panel
-Double click Device Manager
-Click-expand Network Adapters
-Double click on Broadcom 802.1
-Select the tab Power Management
-Uncheck the option 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'
-Click OK and exit back out.
1) go to device manager from the control panel.
2) scroll down to the network adapters dropdown and find the Broadcom network adapter.
3) Right click it and choose to Update Driver Software.
4) Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
5) On the next screen select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
6) The next screen should show a box with two options "Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter" then either (Broadcom) or (Microsoft). Double click the "Broadcom" one.
04-07-2014 05:02 AM - edited 04-07-2014 05:03 AM
As an alternative, I suggest you to perform the troubleshooting steps provided in the below link. Please perform these steps while the Antivirus Software is installed in your computer and let me know the findings.
Hope to hear back soon
04-11-2014 10:22 AM