Views: 456
Message 1 of 4

G70-80 motherboard schematic

Where can I get a scematic for motherboard 5B20H70699

SeniorGuru
Views: 427
Message 2 of 4

Re: G70-80 motherboard schematic

Jeez, can't type this morning... I would Google it - it may be out on the web. The other way is contact Lenovo Support tech services, as they may have access to what you need.  Just curious - what is the reason for the schematic?

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
stafford
What's DOS?
Views: 415
Message 3 of 4

Thank you I will try them. The input power circuitry is not working so before buying a new motherboard I want to see if it can be fixed; no doubt with new mosfets.

SeniorGuru
Views: 385
Message 4 of 4

Sometimes that is indeed possible, but with the SMD's used, finding the exact problem device can be quite demanding. One thing to consider - most notebooks have several motherboards, one might present you with an upgrade option.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors