cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAK508
Paper Tape
Views: 407
Message 1 of 1

G770 - OneKey Recovery button is not working after Windows 10 upgrade and revert back to Windows 7

Help!   I upgraded a Lenovo G770 laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10.   I had network and sound issues that could not be resolved so I decided to revert using the recovery option found in settings.    It appears things are back, but now I need to do a clean install of Windows 7.    The Lenovo OneKey Recovery button on the laptop should boot the OneKey application to get a clean install of factory setting, but it now appears to be broken; I come up in Windows.  

Now on the Smiley Very Happy drive, I see  applications, drivers and Windows10 upgrade (now empty) folders.    The drivers folder still has OneKey drivers, but the applications folder does not have OneKey, but I'm not sure if it should.  

Using the OneKey application from Windows 7, it let me make DVDs of the factory install, but I'm worried that the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade changed these files too.   

1. Did the Windows 10 upgrade or revert wipe out the Windows 7 factory install files?  How can I verify?
  2. How can I get the OneKey button to work again?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors