Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_The_Ladd
What's DOS?
Views: 538
Message 1 of 2

Hello guy's, i have problem with my lenovo g50-30

When i turn my laptop on hdd makes a strange sound. Then it shows checking media_ after that it shows EFI Network 0 for IPv4 (68-F7-28-61-18-F4) boot failed. Then theres button ok then again checking media and it shows EFI Network 0 for IPv6 (68-F7-28-61-18-F4) boot failed. When i press ok button againe it shows Default Boot Dervice Missing or Boot Failed. Insert Recovery Media and Hit any key Then Select 'Boot Manager' to choose a new Boot Device or yo Boot Revery Media. I press ok it shows IPv4 and IPv6 and they all fail, what do i do?
SeniorGuru
Views: 522
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hello guy's, i have problem with my lenovo g50-30

@Nick_The_Ladd wrote:
When i turn my laptop on hdd makes a strange sound. Then it shows checking media_ after that it shows EFI Network 0 for IPv4 (68-F7-28-61-18-F4) boot failed. Then theres button ok then again checking media and it shows EFI Network 0 for IPv6 (68-F7-28-61-18-F4) boot failed. When i press ok button againe it shows Default Boot Dervice Missing or Boot Failed. Insert Recovery Media and Hit any key Then Select 'Boot Manager' to choose a new Boot Device or yo Boot Revery Media. I press ok it shows IPv4 and IPv6 and they all fail, what do i do?

Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest removing battery, ac power and then pressing the power button down for 30 seconds to clear and default the BIOS.  Once this has been completed, reinstall the battery and AC power, then boot the notebook via the Lenovo One Key Recovery button instead of the power button.  This should present you with an option to enter the system BIOS page where you can change your boot order back to HDD and disable network boot option.  The BIOS can be changed by Windows 10 update process sometimes, so checking on this can be a good start.

Another option to try is to check your hard disk for errors using Gparted, a Live Boot CD/DVD or USB drive with Linux os (I like Mint for this) or using a third party toolset from  EasyBCD, also Hirem Boot Disk.  Both have good options for checking on and testing hardware in your system. 

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors