Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 3 (1,480 Views)

I am getting a message "PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING " LENEVO B560

[ Edited ]

Hi I have bought  new  Lenevo  B560 laptop , I have  used  it  for only  4 days  till now  .  Im a Getting  a message  near  battery icon PLUGGED IN but NOT CHARGING  should  i take  it  back to  the shop from where I Bought it to repair it  and also  my  laptop  is  under  warranty  . ADMIN what do you  suggest    me  to  do .  Could  anybody Please  help  me how to  resolve this ? The First day  I had  kept it  for charging  for 6 hours as  per the  Lenevo  merchandiser  . But  these  days my battery  level is  75% after plugging  in  to  the  power.  ITS not  even decreasing  nor Increasing  the  battery level  .

Retired Guru
Message 2 of 3 (1,463 Views)

Re: I am getting a message "PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING " LENEVO B560

Check the setting in Lenovo Energy Management.

It may be set to prolong battery life, which will only
charge to around 80%.
Topics: 83
Kudos: 293
Solutions: 142
Message 3 of 3 (1,441 Views)

Re: I am getting a message "PLUGGED IN BUT NOT CHARGING " LENEVO B560

[ Edited ]

Hi ashriandsouza66,

As Duck3 said, Lenovo Energy management controls the battery charging to for better battery life.

Check out this article for more info if you would like to do a full charge instead.

Z570 - Plugged in but not charging status message

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество
Top Kudoed Authors