Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexcro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 273
Message 1 of 3

I get BSOD when moving G500 laptop

Hi,

I have G500 Lenovo laptop and I often get blue screen of death when I move my laptop, adjust my screen or even using my keyboard. BSOD reports different kind of errors at different times: sometimes it's "unexpected store exception", sometimes it's "critical process died" or something else. But since it's obvious it has to do with some kind vibrations I'm assuming it's a hardware issue. Could it be active hard-hard drive protection that is overly sensitive? This problem started about 1,5 year after I bought the thing. I have windows 10. I have to say that I'm very dissapointed with this laptop since I had problems from the start; the touchpad is too sensitive, the system doesn't recognize earphones/speakers instantly when I put the audio jack in, the screws that secure the compartment cover on the bottom broke so the cover often opens when I move the laptop (maybe this is related to my problem?) and so on.  Could someone help me or tell me whom could I ask. Has this kind of problem been reported already?  

alexcro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 270
Message 2 of 3

Re: I get BSOD when moving G500 laptop

Oh yeah, and Crystal Disk Info reports no error nor does hardware scan from Lenovo Solution Center

alexcro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 203
Message 3 of 3

Re: I get BSOD when moving G500 laptop

Hello? Is anybody reading this!? This is the last time I bought something from Lenovo, I can tell you that!!!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors