Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marco231
What's DOS?
Views: 456
Message 1 of 2

I've a problem with my Jack/Headphones

Hello everyone,

That's the first time I wrote a post, I searched like in 20 sites and now desperate trying to solve this last problem  I came here.

So, one month ago my computer a lenovo G510(Laptop) gave me bluescreen, and it couldn't turn on anymore, so I bring the pc to  a "pc repair" store but they just formatted it, and then they changed his harddisk to a new one just loading windows 7 on it. 
The problem is, they didn't install drivers too, so what I find out was a PC without ANYTHING inside. Just the software of windows 7.

Now, I downloaded all the suggested drivers of lenovo that I could find, but there is still a problem with Headphones. That I am going to explain.

Speakers works, without any problem. But if I place headphones they don't work. But if I put headphones before starting pc, they works. But again, if after I start pc(with headphones linked working)  and then I remove them and put them again inside, they don't work anymore.

I don't know if I explained myself well, I'm not English actually. But if anyone can give me some help  I would appreciate Smiley Very Happy.

I thought it was a driver problem but I don't know what else I can download or where. 

Please Smiley Very Happy forgive my English or my bad comprehensiveness skill. 

Bye for now 

SeniorGuru
Views: 450
Message 2 of 2

Re: I've a problem with my Jack/Headphones

You may have better luck with reloading the factory installed software then trying to load each driver one by one.

Contact Lenovo Support by phone, then provided them with your serial number and they can send you the recovery disk set for your specific machine.

*** Do not post your machine serial numbers on the forum - it could lead to problems down the road ***

Once you have the recovery disks, then use them to reload the factory image to the hard disk.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors