Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zirkan
What's DOS?
Views: 195
Message 1 of 4

I want to show my video on 3 screens

Good night!

I have a Lenovo Idea Pad G400S (i7), with two video outputs, one being HDMI and another VGA.
I want to show my videos on 3 screens, but I only get two.

Please help me, I no longer know what to do.

Att;
Júlio Namã

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 145
Message 2 of 4

Re: I want to show my video on 3 screens

Hello zirkan! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

As we were checking here, the Lenovo G400s https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/pd028124?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 come with an HDMI port and a VGA port only. If you want to connect another monitor (3rd one), you may need to use another device like a port replicator or a docking station. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

zirkan
What's DOS?
Views: 121
Message 3 of 4

You do not understand, I want to use the notebook + HDMI + VGA screen, and I can not. I can only use the notebook screen and another port, either VGA or HDMI.

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 110
Message 4 of 4

It is a limitation of the device. For you to be able to get three screens total (laptop screen, + 2 external), you will need to use a docking station like the Plugable USB dock.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors