Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 459
Message 1 of 2

Impossible to use USB ports, Camera, and bluetooth on G50-80

Hello. I live in Turkey and I use Lenovo G50-80 80L0 on Windows 8.1.

So. Few days ago, my hard disk crashed so I sent it to the local service to get repaired. I got shipped back with a turkish windows version so I resetted the system (From the Novo button) to try to make the Windows OS in English! It is successfully transformed in english but still have few problems.

I downloaded the drivers from the dedicated website of lenovo and most of which got successfully installed (Graphics, BIOS update, Touchpad, WLAN driver,...). But I could not install the drivers for the Camera, the USB port, and the integrated bluetooth.

-Whenever I connect a USB flash drive to the computer, nothing happened at all!

-The camera is not recognized after I installed the driver!

- The Bluetooth is not accessible under the PC settings of Windows.

So I decided to download and install the USB driver for windows 7 (the only avalaible on lenovo download page because the USB driver for windows 8.1 does not exist in there) and this is the result after I tried to install it:

screenshot4.jpg

When I tried to download the Camera driver for Windows 8.1, it all goes smooth until this dialogue box appeared:"No appropriate driver to be installed"

screenshot1.jpgscreenshot2.jpg

Last but not least, I installed the Bluetooth driver but I could not make it work. Here is another screenshot of wireless devices in PC settings. (Bluetooth is not listed)

bluetooth.jpg

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 455
Message 2 of 2

Re: Impossible to use USB ports, Camera, and bluetooth on G50-80

Here is a screenshot from the Device Manager:

screenshot3.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors