Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BlackFly
What's DOS?
Views: 190
Message 1 of 4

Intel Driver installation

After a clean Win 10 installation (Microsoft ISO) i tried to install the Intel Driver. First, everythin is working and Microsoft installed a driver that seems to work with Win10 installation. But in respect to the dual graphic i want to install the Lenovo Drivers. The ATI is working without Problems but if i try to install the Intel from Lenovo Site i got the error that i have to contact the manufacturer for a special driver

SeniorGuru
Views: 142
Message 2 of 4

Re: Intel Driver installation

I would suggest downloading the graphics drivers from Intel, as they usually are a bit "fresher" and work better.

Once installed, and working download and install the ATI (AMD) graphics drivers for your other graphics solution.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.
BlackFly
What's DOS?
Views: 139
Message 3 of 4

I tried a little bit and i think it is only important to install the ATI Software from Lenovo. After installation of the Lenovo-ATI-Software i updated the ATI Driver (without the Software, only Driver) and everthing works well (the ATI is aktivated by games). 

But it is not possible to use the Intel Driver. If i try to install the Intel driver i got the message that th driver isn't validated and i have to contact the manufacturer of the Laptop (Lenovo). If i go to downloadsection for my laptop i only got one driver that results in the same message

SeniorGuru
Views: 135
Message 4 of 4

Look at your Device Manager, see if the Intel HD Video or Intel 4000 graphics is installed. If so, you do not need any other drivers.

If still not installed, look for any red or yellow marked entries, right click and select properties, then the Details tab, then drop down to Hardware ID. Copy the string and paste into response.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors