Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo B and G Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

10-24-2012

INDIA

12 Signins

132 Page Views

• Views: 132
  • Message 1 of 2

Keyboard problem in logon screen

2012-11-29, 11:55 AM

Experts anyone please help...........I have two problems

1).In my Lenovo G580 laptop, keys are not working at the Logon screen sometimes I can't enter the password. After 5 Or 6 times it is working. This occurs very often..

2) My control keys are not at all functioning........ctrl+X,ctrl+V,ctrl+c are not working ..........I don't know how to fix it please anyone tell me the solution to solve it

Options

5 Posts

11-29-2012

12 Signins

139 Page Views

• Message 2 of 2

Re: Keyboard problem in logon screen

2012-11-29, 14:20 PM
That's so far what came to my mind:
1. Let it load a for 1 minuet and then try to type. Your computer might be still loading and typing while it is loading could cause "lagging". If it is the case try to use the "recovery" option which restores your computer to the same state as you bought it. (Remember to backup files as it removes everything)
2. Try to connect another keyboard to your computer, if this issue repeats then the attached keyboard is probably not broken and you should look at option 3.
3. Do you have any programs that could cause it? I know that Avast anti-virus could cause keyboard issues.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms