03-27-2017 07:38 PM
Hi A-TRONICS ,
Welcome to the Community Forums.
You can initially try the power check out cguideline (page 21) to isolate the issue .
To verify a symptom, follow the steps below:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Remove the battery pack.
3. Connect the AC adapter.
4. Make sure that power is supplied when you turn on the computer.
5. Turn off the computer.
6. Disconnect the AC adapter and install the charged battery pack.
7. Make sure that the battery pack supplies power when you turn on the computer. If you suspect a power problem, see the appropriate one of the following power supply checkouts:
• “Checking the AC adapter” on page 21
• “Checking operational charging” on page 21
• “Checking the battery pack” on page 22
Update us how it goes.