Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sheilamae19
Serial Port
Views: 1,436
Message 1 of 3

LENOVO G50 80 CANT ADJUST SCREEN BRIGHTNESS

Good day! It seems that I cant adjust my screen brightness when i press the screen brightness key (F12) on my Lenovo G50 80 laptop. My laptop is not broken or anything. So when I adjust my screen brightness, the bar wont go top the top, it just get stuck on the middle. I also tried going to control panel and adjusting the screen brightness but nothing happened. I also tried Fn + Alt F12 but nothing also happened. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Please help me. I did not also changed anything or the setting. It just happened that I cant adjust the brightness. Please help me!! ASAP!

EricH-Sea
Paper Tape
Views: 1,421
Message 2 of 3

Re: LENOVO G50 80 CANT ADJUST SCREEN BRIGHTNESS

I've had this same problem since purchasing my Lenovo Yoga in October 2016.  Lenovo has tried multiple times to trouble shoot, the most recent being they thought the keyboard was the issue. After replacing the keyboad the problem remains.

Lenovo has not been able to correct this problem for me, which is troublesome as I fly a great deal for work and having the ability to dim my screen on a night flight is really necessary.

No solution so far as I can tell.

sheilamae19
Serial Port
Views: 1,418
Message 3 of 3

Re: LENOVO G50 80 CANT ADJUST SCREEN BRIGHTNESS

Did you go to an expert and fix this issue? Is there any solution about this problem? This just happened suddenly. I dont know what to do. Help me please!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors