08-09-2017 11:19 AM
hELLO Forum support..
I recently encountered camera issues in my lenovo g580. camera cant be opened. while pressing Fn+Esc, the whitelight only lits out, i have already installed even all the camera drivers in the drivers/softwares in lenovo site but still got no success..
hope you can help me..
08-10-2017 03:49 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Has there been any recent updated on the unit?
I would recommend that you revert back to the previous update, and observe if the fault will persists or not.
Note: resetting your machine will not delete any of your files or documents on your machine. However any new programs will be uninstalled.
Older than Win 10
1. Press Windows key + X and select control panel.
2. Go into the top right corner and search for "Restore".
3. Select "Create a System restore point"
4. A new window will appear and you will need to click "System restore"
5. You will need to follow the rest of the instructions given on the screen to complete the system restore.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.