Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnieMac
What's DOS?
Views: 156
Message 1 of 2

Lenova G50-80 Laptop Screen

There is a black horizontal mark on my screen. It has grown to the left of the screen. It is located almost in the centre of the screen. 

I have hooked up a HDSMI cable to the laptop and there is no horizontal line on my TV. Possible cause can be the ribbon to the screen or the screen itself. Research leads me to believe that the tape where the connector attaches to the screen is a possibility.

SeniorGuru
Views: 116
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenova G50-80 Laptop Screen

It is either the cable or the LCD screen that is the issue in this situation. If your notebook is under warranty, send it in for repair (Contact Lenovo Support via Phone for this) and have a qualified technician do the work.

Take pictures of the issue, then take more showing the condition of the notebook case, keyboard and also the back where the serial number information is located.

Save the pictures for reference only. Do not post / provide anything to this forum that contains serial numbers.

Good luck.

CB

I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal willingness to help others. All advice and comments are based on my experience, and do not reflect Lenovo policy, terms or conditions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors