Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nick668
What's DOS?
Views: 788
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo B460e and Windows 7 x64 - Unknown device: ACPI\VPC2004

Hi, I have read many messages here at forum but couldn't find solution to this problem.

I installed fresh WIndows 7 x64, (almost) all drivers from notebook drivers page and still I have one Unknown device: ACPI\VPC2004 in device manager. Why I wrote *almost* - when I tried to install Intel AHCI driver installed did throw up error that there is no hardware compatible with this software. Except that all was installed.

I was looking for solution here, tried to install Energy management and other exe files linked in replies but also it didn't help...

Can someone help me with finding correct driver for this device for Windows 7 x64?

KGKR1212
Punch Card
Views: 730
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo B460e and Windows 7 x64 - Unknown device: ACPI\VPC2004

The driver "ACPI/VPC2004" is a virtual power controller which is provided by lenovo & microsoft for the better power controll for the device,this driver is automatically installed by u r device,without u notice, so u should not uninstall this driver, this driver is safe to use so leave it alone.

if u want to download lenovo energy management driver u can download energy management driver for u r device.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors