cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MLLapan
Punch Card
Views: 1,380
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo B51-30, last Windows 10 update and sound problem?

Hi.

This morning I used my laptop, everything was fine, than I was watching TV and my laptop went to sleep mode, I was like OK, I am watching TV now, I will use it later.

Suddenly my left speaker start ticking, I return laptop from sleep mode, but I couldn't do anything with sound, raise volume, or open realtek.

So I did restarted laptop, while restarting at Lenovo screen speaker will start ticking, and when inside system its just "shhhshhhsh" coming from headphones, while speakers, well while in system still left one is ticking all the time.

Indicator in Control Panel > Sound is showing green volume equalizer okay while I am playing any track, but I actually hear nothing.

I reinstalled driver for Windows x64, from Lenovo drivers for B51-30 Laptop, tried with windows default driver, all is same.

I had this with first laptop, now with second too after I change it by warranty.

Now there has to be fix, or all this serie is nothing but useless.

What should I do?

MLLapan
Punch Card
Views: 1,353
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo B51-30, last Windows 10 update and sound problem?

I rollback windows update and take out battery power cable. and again turn on pc, now sound is there, I don't know is the problem in windows update, or it is some glitch in bios.

Whatever it is we need fix for this, and to know why this is occuring.

MLLapan
Punch Card
Views: 1,338
Message 3 of 4

Left speaker is clipping at volume higher than 70%, just the same as my last lenovo b51-30.

Same problem as in old laptop, just now left speaker.

How to fix this?!?!?!?

MLLapan
Punch Card
Views: 1,284
Message 4 of 4

I just sent an email to my seller that I want to change this chinese garbage for Dell.

So it is solved.

I am done with Lenovo.

I will return it even if they don't want to exchange laptop nor refund me.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors