Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexandraOprea
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,815
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo B560 Wireless Card NOT DETECTED :(

My brother downloaded all available drivers for the wireless card (Broadcom,Intel,Atheros etc) from the Lenovo drivers suport for the specified model B560.

He tried in Win7 32bit and Xp 32bit.(drivers installed tested and removed one by one)

Wireless Card fail to work, we switched ON from the button, we tried Fn+F5, nothing happens.

In device manager it shows the Broadcom Wireless installed and no conflicts....but It doesnt work. We couldnt detect any networks and we couldnt create Adhoc pc to pc network either.

SisSandra shows that the notebook has inside Broadcom wireless card, we tried again and again to install/unistall/install the Broadcom drivers, it doesnt do anything even if the driver installation finish with success, we restart, but nothing.

The white Led for the wireless card is OFF all the time no matter if we Switched ON the card.

Please Help.....

Former Employee
Views: 7,763
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo B560 Wireless Card NOT DETECTED :(

hey AlexandraOprea,

welcome to the forums and for this, i recommend heading over to the device manager and uninstall all the wireless drivers.

let windows install its generic drivers. once that is done; use the connection wizard provided by windows and see if you're able to connect.

also, crosscheck your unit with this page : http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/us/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_list.aspx?CategoryID=105278

and ensure that all the drivers including bios are the same.

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Judoboy90
Paper Tape
Views: 7,760
Message 3 of 5

lenovo b560

Hello every one i get new laptop lenovo b560 but there is a problem i can't Turn on the wifi
AlexandraOprea
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,681
Message 4 of 5

SOLVED- Lenovob560 Wireless problem

the link doesnt work but thanks for the reply.  i specified before that i already done "that"(removing the "old" drivers)

We solved the wireless problem:

- i installed Linux Ubuntu but the wireless didnt worked, it was enough for me to see that the devices is Broadcom

- i removed Linux

- i installed Windows 7 32bit, again....

- i installed Chipset,Audio,Video and than......the Broadcom Wireless driver.(imediatly worked,the led is on)

- after i installed others drivers....

it worked....is working now...., my brother tested it.

Ps: it was strange because it didnt worked from the first time......and suddenly after i removed Linux, it started to work,

Good luck all.

helloiamsrv
What's DOS?
Views: 3,365
Message 5 of 5

Re: SOLVED- Lenovob560 Wireless problem

Please can anybody upload only the non intel wifi part of the driver dvd which comes with the system. It contains 3 files named broadcomm, atheros and non intel wifi pakages or something like that. That portion on my dvd is corrupted and i cant recover it. Please provide me the links or upload it here, i will be really grateful. Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors